Thursday, April 18, 2013

Late night thoughts...

Good evening/morning/night readers...I have recently come upon some very trying circumstances and it's been a daily battle in my mind to stay positive and to keep on chugging along with my business. I have certainly slowed down a lot in order to deal with everything these events require of me...however, I have not completely cut myself off. Honestly, the one thing that keeps my mind off of my troubles...is my business. Focusing on helping others gain financial freedom or save money on everyday expenses makes me feel like I have a reason to keep going. I have a reason to not give up. People are depending on me to find a legitimate work from home opportunity and/or affordable benefits for them and their families. I can feel good about what I do because I use the benefits myself. My prescriptiom card just saved me over $100 on my migraine medicine. Normally (since I don't have insurance) 18 pills would have cost me $250, thanks to AP, they came down to $110, and then thanks to my loyalty to this pharmacy, I saved even more and got my medicine for $22.50! How awesome is that? :)
Well, now that I've chatted and probably bored you all, I am off to dreamland! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment