Sunday, March 17, 2013

Work from home

Before work from home:
-I had to deal with co-workers I didn't like.
-I was NEVER happy with the shift I was on, and had a heck of a time trying to get my boss to switch me.
-I couldn't miss work if I was sick or Shelby was sick or I just simply wanted to relax for a few hours before working.
-I felt like I was going nowhere, I was depressed and bored.
-I had an endless list of rules, like I was back in high school.

After work from home:
-I have the most amazing co-workers in the world. I don't know where else you can find the positivity, support, kindness, etc. that I have in my new team!
-I work wherever, whenever I want. I don't have a boss to answer to.
-I can miss a day or half a day if I'm sick or Shelby's sick or I'm tired, whatever!
-The sky is the limit for me now, I am in charge of my financial future!
-No rules!!!!!:)

If you're ready to overcome your excuses, your fears, your doubts, whatever is holding you back...let me know! I'd love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment